Yes, I do realize it is my job to listen to your conspiracy theories. And yes, I am supposed to help you obtain your teaching license by tomorrow morning for your interview at 10am.
But allow me to get down on my knees....it will take me a second, I am getting older, you know...and plead for you to consider my fragile emotional state in these last few weeks of pre-wedded bliss.
In order for me to keep my sanity (and help you regain yours), please follow the guidelines below:
- You have 10 minutes. Give me your information like a press release: most important first...just in case I accidentally hang up on you.
- Save the details of your hip replacement for conversations over coffee with your girlfriends.
- Before you call sober up, wake up, spit out your gum.
- Save us both some time and go directly to your lawyer.
- Make yourself an outline. Follow it. Fax it to me.
- Ask for Keith.
- Don't yell or curse at me or else I will tell you what I really think of your "disability."
- Send me a box of chocolates....or maybe a simple stinkin' Thank You.
That is all. Thank you for your time.