Wednesday, June 16, 2010

38 going on 7

Corey.  Is.  A.  Brat.

That boy pushes my buttons and loves it.

"Hey.  Hey, we've got a 504."

"Hhhrrmmppphh."

This is what I sound like when I've been woken up in the middle of the night (10:30pm).

"Let's go!  (pulling down covers) We've got a 504!"

First, a "504" is Corey's way of saying there are sirens going off somewhere and he needs to find out what's going on.  The numbers are completely arbitrary.  He has no idea what they mean.

Second, I am a bear when woken up.  You do not want to be the one who breaks my REM cycle because I will literally bite a finger off.  My darling husband knows this, but takes the risk anyway.  Apparently, I am hilarious when I yell in sleep-talk mode.

"Come on!"

"Hmmm??"

"Come on!  It's a 504!!"

"I'm not chasing dang police cars with you!!!"

(snicker snicker)

"Good niiiiight."

Brat.

No comments: