Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Confessions

1.  I cut off a gentleman Tuesday morning who was not planning on letting me onto the highway.  My first instinct when receiving the "what the..?!" hands was to give him spirit fingers.

2.  Sometimes I question my instincts.

3.  And my driving abilities.

4.  Guilty pleasure, movie edition: Don Juan DeMarco.  Cheesy, oh yes.  But the hunk-factor of Johnny Depp in this movie is off the charts.



A close second: A Walk in the Clouds.

Color me hopeless romantic.

5.  I've been super busy getting ready for the LARAC craft festival one week from tomorrow, but as of right now I do not have a single necklace assembled.

I sell jewelry, if you didn't already know.

Whoopsie.

6.  I use "your mom" in more arguments than I should.

7.  I can only drink half a cup of coffee.

8.  Pet peeve of the moment: every single thing certain people do. 

You won't know if it's you, but just in case, stop doing what you're doing.  It might be driving me crazy.

9.  Sometimes Corey wants me to sit in the living room and watch TV with him.  So he turns on a game and I watch sitcom reruns on the laptop.

Compromise.

10.  Here's a little too much background for something that might be amusing to only myself: I ran across an old Missy Elliot song last night, you know, the badonkadonk one.  Despite feeling icky about the lyrics I used to know (girlfriend is nasty!) I still sang along with the parts I remembered, which led me to the chorus and my favorite nonsensical lyric:

"....I put my thang down, flip it and reverse it.  Is your feminipiflam yet?"

"Is your feminipiflam yet?!"

I have no idea what the actual words are that she's saying; I like this version better.

....

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

E said...

I never seem to be able to finish a whole cup of coffee either. I wait to long, then it gets cold and gross. No one wants that.

Karen said...

Spirit fingers is an appropriate reaction to just about anything, in my opinion.
Also, does anyone REALLY know what Missy Elliot is saying in that song? Does Missy even know?