Monday, April 23, 2012

Things are happening here

Hello friends.

After very little deliberation because I tend to make impulsive decisions I've decided to take a new direction with the blog-thing:

Jewelry.

...and antics.

With videos.

...and antics.

And a splatter of tutorials.

...and antics.

Obviously I can't escape the day-to-day shenanigans at home; a certain someone I am married to is going to dance around in his underwear and socks, and a certain blogger is going to get her hair caught in a blender.  I can't, in good conscience, keep this to myself, so there will be an element of "married life" to my new gig.

But this new "gig" won't be starting up anytime soon.

I work at a comfortable pace.

So until we're all up and running, just hang on to your britches, giggle to yourself because it looked for a second like I said b*%$ches, get a good belly laugh in there when you think of how that phrase would have sounded if I had typed b*%$ches, and well, just wait because, um, there really isn't much else to do.

I'll see you knuckleheads on the flip side.

Which will be tomorrow, because I have a very disturbing question to pose.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Post the video from Saturday...you'll get a lot of followers. hahahahaha