Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My what looks like WHAT?!

Your crotch looks like applesauce.

Um, why thank you.

Of all phrases to use in a Google search 1) why these exact words and 2) why would these exact words bring people to Corey 'n me?

Brownie turds, yes.

Arm fat crease, of course.

But applesauce crotch is not a topic I believe we have covered here on C&S.  In fact, the word "crotch" feels as dirty coming out of my keyboard as "indicator" or "lady smile" would.  And a comparison to applesauce....I just can't make that connection any way I try.

Enlighten me, friends.  I watch Matlock and wear yoga pants that come up to about the middle of my ribcage; I am not hip, is this applesauce crotch what the cool kids are talking about these days?

Eagerly awaiting your reply,
An un-cool kid

5 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Anonymous said...

I have never heard this before! Uncool kids, ftw!

Also, how are you finding out what keywords people are Googling?

E said...

I have never heard of such a thing. And I'm not sure I want to.

Ti$$ said...

could have said something worse, who doesnt like applesauce

april said...

I admit. It was me.

Seriously though, I hate the word crotch but I don't know what other word to use for the unisex "down there" area.