Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cel-e-brate!!

Friends, this is a day for the history books!

One that I will remember until I forget!!

A day that brings Corey & Stacie to the masses!!!

....

No really, this is huge.

Well, I mean it's huge for a certain population.

Like, um, those who are concerned about the appearance of their upper arm area.

But I'm sure that is soooo many people.

Try this (don't worry, it's 85% safe), Google "arm fat crease."  Who do you see??

Hmmm?  I'll give you a minute.

....

So??

Who is it that pops up right under a probably very reputable and informational site on the subject of arm fat?!

It's this girl!!  So exciting.  On the subject of arm fat creases I have found my way up the ladder to the number two position of authority on the condition.  It's not something to take lightly, folks.  People look to me before they look to someone else after realizing that I am, in no way, a professional, and that is the highest form of flattery.

So today I'm going to give myself a little pat on the back, let myself know the journey to the top isn't over, and then set off to work on bringing "brownie turd" up to it's rightful number two spot.

Onward.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

OMGoodness...you are above public healthcare option and EHOW!!!!! I'm impressed. Love Mom.