1. I haven't been skipping "Confessions" because I've been an angel the past few weeks. I've been skipping "Confessions" because I was on vacation, and then I was getting ready for vacation, and then I just plain forgot.
2. Phew. Glad I got that off my chest.
3. On Monday I took my car in to get inspected. I noticed a few weeks ago that "February" was punched, as in that is when it expires. After dropping it off I got a call from the repair shop:
"Uh, hey this is Bob from Warren Tire..."
"We pulled your car in for that inspection and, um, it was just inspected in February."
"Yeah, I mean, unless you want it inspected again, it's good until next year."
I completely forgot. And not only did I forget, apparently I can't read either. "February 2013" written on my sticker makes it pret-ty clear when I'm supposed to taker her in again.
4. I was embarrassed.
5. I was driving to the mall with my sister, Kimberlie, and we noticed a brightly decorated store called The Monogram Hut.
"Isn't that where they squish your boobs??"
6. When stuff like that happens I make sure to call everyone I know. I can't be the only one peeing my pants.
7. Now I have to stop and actually think before I spell the word monogram.
8. I've honked at several people over the past few months for not yielding on the on-ramp. I kept thinking, "that yield sign is so obvious, why do these people keep ignoring it?!?"
That sign is for my lane.
9. I should probably have died at least seven times by now, the way I drive. I play out this hilarious scenario in my head: so there's Jesus standing in Heaven and he's talking to these exhausted angels. He's like, "guys, I know she's a train wreck," and they're going, "no Jesus, you don't get it, she puts her feet up on the vents to air out her toes," and then Jesus goes, "gross, I know, but you gotta keep on truckin', you know, because I need her later."
I have, like, 17 guardian angels where you probably only need one.
I'm not a good driver, is what I'm trying to say here.
10. I just made Corey's day. He's been saying this for years.
And speaking of Corey, he just had a birthday yesterday...Yay!
Happy Friday to all! And don't forget you still have time to enter to win one of two necklaces made by me! All you have to do is, you know, fight some cancer. Go Here.