Here is the run down on the last week since I was very noticeably absent from my duties (by the way, thanks for the reminder Bonnie and Katie):
- Grandpa cut open his finger. Bandage is unsightly.
- Maid of honor's date broke his hand. Cast is...well, a cast.
- Two blow ups with the stepmother. Not mine, my mom's.
- Shopping. Every. Single. Day.
- My aunt bought me a honeymoon dress.
- Cranberries are, apparently, out of season.
- My seamstress doesn't do zippers.
- Survived rehearsal.
- Barely survived rehearsal dinner. Best friend speech revealed purposely little known facts about me.
- Forgot things.
- Had a lovely ladies tea party.
And now it's time for a shower. Up next on the agenda, make up. Directly followed by hair and snack. Then it's dress time and snack. After that, pictures and snack.
Details to follow.