Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It was a beautiful day...


I can see it in your blank comment fields, you're dying to know the details of my wedding. The down and dirty, cat-fight over tossed bouquet, desperate ex-boyfriend interruption, pastor fainting details.


Actually, none of that happened. We had a little rain three hours before and I briefly lost my shoes. That was the extent of our unplanned excitement. But it was far from boring. Oh, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far...what was I saying, again?

We had high fives, impromptu dance moves, the best Irish band in the world, a father-daughter twist contest a la Pulp Fiction, minor cake smashing, dancing, and more dancing.

If you know anything about Corey and me (which you should since all four loyal followers of this blog are all my relatives...shout out, woop woop!!...never mind) you would know that we do big we don't do boring. Ooo, that will look nice on reunion t-shirts, but I digress.

Favorite part of the day: the ceremony. It was exactly what I had hoped for: ooey gooey music, perfect groom, perfect spot, perfect weather, pastor got our names right, dad held it together, belly full of appetizers.

No comments: