1. My office chair made a "farty" noise on Tuesday. I tried to recreate it so my co-workers would know it didn't come from me.
2. I spent several minutes in a heated debate last Saturday on whether or not I was caught eating my boogers that one time when I was ten.
3. For the record: I stopped eating boogies when I was three.
4. My sister, Kimberlie, doesn't understand Groundhog's Day:
Kim: "So what does he see?"
Me: "His shadow."
Kim: "How do we know if he sees it??"
Jay with obvious sarcasm: "He tells someone."
Kim: "But what if the sun isn't out?"
Jay, more thick sarcasm: "They bring out a lamp."
Kim: "Wouldn't that give a false reading?"
5. I had to get blood drawn and a tetanus shot at my check up on Monday. Corey almost had to come to the appointment with me for this reason alone. I'm what you might call a big wuss.
6. But for realz, tetanus shots suck. My left arm hurt for days.
Don't cry for me Argentina.
7. I may or may not have found out who wins at the end of the Bachelor. I am both kicking myself for spoiling the ending and relieved to now have two free hours on Mondays because there's no way I'm watching the rest of that train wreck.
8. I won't ruin it for you. Even though misery loves company.
9. But I will rub something in your face right now: wanna know what my husband planned for us for Valentine's Day weekend?
An entire weekend away at the cozy Mirror Lake Inn in Lake Placid.
And I didn't even have to bug him.
This is where I'll come down for 3 o'clock tea and cookies. Maybe I'll read by the fire for a spell.
Fancy a skate? Why yes! Indeed!
Mmmmm, I'll have what she's having.
10. I apologize for that display of displaying. I simply could not contain myself.