Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Ten on Tuesday
1. How do you feel about Groundhog’s Day?
I forget about it. Every. Single. Year. And then when I am reminded I worry about that poor little groundhog who is probably just wondering why he isn't hibernating with his cousins.
2. What color are your fingernails right now? (Bonus points if you include a picture.)
Brown. And chipped thanks to some last minute pre-Super Bowl cleaning.
3. Do you like riddles?
No. I hate riddles, hate, hate, hate. They make me feel dumb because I don't have any patience to solve them.
4. When you were 10, how old did you think “old” was? At your current age, how old do you think “old” is?
When I was 10 my ballet teacher was 16. In real time it seemed like she was 30 and practically dead. But now that I see my parents in their 50s and active, my boss is in her 70s and very active, and myself nearly 30 and nowhere near death's door, I'd have to say 80's are old.
5. Do you wish on stars?
No. I don't wish much. It seems like time that could be better spent shoving chocolate cake in my mouth.
6. Do you recycle?
Sigh, no. Although I dream of a day when I can have a multitude of recycling bins; including a runoff water collector and compost heap. Oh to be green.....
7. On a scale from 1-10, how good of a cook are you?
If you ask me, I'd say I'm a fantastic cook; I love what I make! If you ask Corey, who literally spit out my last quinoa concoction, he might have a different opinion.
8. Do you color your hair? Professionally or at home?
When I do get highlights I go to a friend of mine. I don't get to sit in a fancy swirly chair but I do save a ton of money!
9. One a scale from 1-10, how do you rate your manners?
At home; negative 5. In public 10. Unless someone in my party burps out loud first, then that seal is broken and it's fair game.
10. Who are the last 5 people you have texted?
Corey, my sister Kimberlie, mom-in-law, and the girl who sells my jewelry.