1. I hate wasting. I mean, I will use watered down face soap, hand soap, dish soap, shampoo, etc. for weeks just to make sure I get every last drop out. But I draw the line at dish sponges.
Washed four dishes, time to throw it out!
Those suckers are nasty, and the smell of one even slightly used makes me gag.
2. I might be the only adult who loves Peeps. I've never grown out of sugar coated fluffy sugar.
3. Don't get me started on chocolate covered Peeps. I hope the genius who created that masterpiece got a raise.
4. Now that I have about half a million felt balls to throw together I'm finding myself very busy all the time. I am also finding wool clinging to every surface I come in contact with at home, at work, in my car, etc.
5. Guilty pleasure, movie edition: Dirty Dancing Havana Nights. Don't judge.
6. I thought I was being really good about my new healthy breakfast of oatmeal with walnuts. Then I realized how much brown sugar I added.
7. While feeling around pocket in my purse for my lipstick I found the two chocolate Nestle eggs I threw in for after lunch and what I thought was a third:
"Oh! I packed three egg...no, wait. That's a bouncy ball."
8. I keep strange things in my purse. However, I did finally take out the little bottle of Tabasco sauce. In the two years it's been in there I have not found it necessary.
9. But I did keep the night light.
10. My sister called me an Indian giver last week. I told her that saying isn't quite correct.
"Fine. Then you're a Native American giver."
Not really my confession, but funny nonetheless.