1. What is your ideal best date?
Depends on my mood: right now, as I am tired and the sky is a depressing shade of gray, a good date would be pizza and a movie...and a foot rub...and cookies. Can't have a date without cookies.
2. How long does it take you to get ready to go on a date?
Five years ago: two hours. Now: the time it takes to put on some sneakers.
Just kidding. I make my hair pretty, too.
3. What would you wear on the date?
Jeans and a sweater, no matter the time of year.
4. If you are married, how often do you go on dates? If you are single, when was your last date?
Never. Unless you call going to a sports bar to watch a game with your husband and five of his friends, or watching TV in one room while he watches TV in another room a date. In that case, we date a lot.
5. What was your worst date?
I met a blind date at a coffee shop a few months before I met Corey. He was five inches shorter than me, answered his cell phone three times, and talked about himself and all of his toys (boat, motorcycle, fancy car) the entire time. And then he didn't understand why I didn't want to see him again.
6. Do you/Did you kiss on your first date?
I didn't have a kissing policy, it just worked out that I never kissed on a first date
7. If married, how long before you knew he/she was the one? If single, how long before you know if the person is marriage material?
I don't know...
8. Do you prefer day dates or night dates?
I love day dates. I can stay awake through a day date. Because I get up early even on weekends, I can't stay awake past 10pm. Even just thinking about 9pm makes me sleepy.
Excuse me while I knit an afghan.
9. How old were you when you first were allowed to date?
I think the rule at our house was 16, but even then my parents required each suitor to pass several rounds of interrogations. Only one passed, and that was because he brought me flowers and offered them to my mom.
10. What is the most embarrassing moment you have had on a date?
In one such interrogation my parents did not approve and I had to drive myself to and from the football game, following my date in his car.