I love the randomness of the questions this week. Makes me wonder what the thought process was...same as mine, fo' sho'. Thanks to Chelsea, as always, for hosting this faboo TOT party.
1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
Public transportation, wha...? I live/work in nearly rural New York. There is no public transportation.
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
My friend, Liz, has been doing my hair for years. Which means she's cut it maybe four times. You don't need to worry about trimming ends when those ends are tucked into a pony tail every. single. day.
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
I read the local paper every day. We kinda have to know what's going on in my boss's district so we aren't blindsided when a million calls come in about a certain article.
I, however, skip all those important tax increase, and rule change articles and skip to movie reviews, comics and Dear Abby.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
Um, I'm a little behind in my book reading, but I do remember Shanghai Girls being pretty good. I think Lisa See wrote it, or not, whatever.
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
Pass. I have not watched a single movie this year. New movie at least. If you want to know what old movie I watched for the first time and enjoyed it was that Tom Cruise one where he's running from aliens who are taking over the world.
It's actually the only one I can remember watching...two days ago.
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
Both, equally and with great intensity.
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY! So, yes. I do eat breakfast every day. Either cereal or eggs. This morning I hope to snatch some oatmeal from my aunt's stash. If I don't eat something I get cranky. This applies to every hour of the day.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
7am. And that's when I'm late to bed...like 10pm.
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
To visit my grandpa in Mississippi. 1) I miss him. 2) He has a fun little property with a catfish pond. 3) The buffets in his town are comparable to none.