Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dreaming of an orange fall

Tomorrow is September. 

By the Lord's mercy and grace and determination to use me for other projects I am sure will prematurely wrinkle me, I made it through the summer.

There were a few things going on.

This was my July:


(keep in mind there was a 9-5 work week and endless laundry not noted here)

(how two people can generate so much laundry is beyond me.)

And then August:


Even after the event that consumed me I still have a very full schedule.  Why??

But then the gates of relaxation and good mental health open up and I get a September that looks like this:


Dear, sweet, sugar snowflakes do I need a month that looks like this.  My October is even more sparse and November is completely free of all commitments....

...which leaves me an entire month to fret about Christmas presents.

But that's far enough away.

In the meantime I'm going to enjoy the last day of August knowing it's finally over and my favorite season is practically here!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Don't forget Women of Faith is Nov 11th and 12th...can you put that in your calendar? love mom.