Oh my, Tuesday just snuck up and pinched me right on the skin under my arm, you know, the saggy part that's extra sensitive to pinching?
1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
I try to do all of our laundry on Sunday, whether we are hurtin' or not, because if I don't Corey will sneak a load in that consists of five black socks, a white t-shirt, something of mine that's "dry clean only", and way too much soap.
Now when this all gets folded and put away is a different story...
2. What kind of detergent do you use?
Gain. It smells marvelous. I may or may not have swiped one of Corey's shirts before we were married just so I could smell his laundry soap.
3. Do you use fabric softener?
No. I don't understand the point.
4. Do you use dryer sheets?
Yes. Gain. Again: marvelous. But also again: I have no idea what they actually do.
5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
We iron only when it's absolutely necessary. Otherwise, we wear our wrinkles with pride.
6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
I think a heavy starch holds the strips of newspaper together better.
Oh, did you mean in our clothes? No. We don't starch our clothes.
7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
Whites are always separate. Unless Corey got ahold of the hamper. Then it's clean vs. dirty. Everything is fair game.
8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
Colors: white, light and dark. But sometimes the lights and darks end up together. This only happens when a certain pair of my pants are not in the mix because they bleed like a....oh no, I will not go there.
9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
We hang our dressy stuff. T-shirts, pjs and unmentionables go in drawers and jeans, sweatshirts and sweaters on a shelf in the closet. We are maxed out.
10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
I would just L-O-V-E all cedar hangers, but at this point I will settle for a matching set. I prefer to arrange my clothes by color. Different color hangers throw a wrench in that system. I don't handle wrenches well.
"Hey Beetle, how's your day going? Any better?....Um, is there any way you can fold the laundry tonight??"
Perfect timing, Corey.