Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
JCrew: every now and then I like to splurge, and when I do I know I'm getting something that's going to last.  Srsly, they'll stink to Hoboken before they fall apart.

2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
I was young enough to not remember.

3. How do you feel about freckles?
I love them.  When I see be-freckled faces I am instantly jealous.  All I get are these random dark brown dots and a couple of moles.  Bo-ring.

4. I can count to ten in ___ languages.
Two.  English (obviously) and Spanish.  I used to know Italian and Japanese.

5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
The kind that goes with hot fudge.

6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
Ballet.  Gymnastics never crossed my mind as an option.  Good thing, because based on the few classes I took as an adult I know I probably would have ended up with major cranial damage.

7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
(I got this question wrong last time) Grover, not gonzo.  Although they are the same color.

8. What’s your bedtime?
I try to crawl into bed around 9:30, start a DVRed Matlock and then fall asleep by 10.  But then I get woken up by Corey, who stays up to watch the news in the living room, to tell me a funny story he heard during the day or to just pet the dog.

9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
Just my married lady rings.  I try to pop in some earrings most days.  Other than that it's a necklace here, bracelet there, and, when I remember, my watch.

10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
I am the bug releaser in our household and Corey is the centipede killer.

Centipedes...uuuuggggghhhh.


...

Happy Tuesday!!  And good luck getting that picture out of your head.

No comments: