Saturday, May 9, 2009

132 days...

Chocolate is my valium. It's my Benadryl PM without the groggy side effect. I just ate one of the best brownies in the state of New York (what?...you have a better brownie?...and you think I should judge a taste test?!) and all is well. Moist and delicious gooiness with mini chocolate chips and walnuts on top makes the world alright.



I haven't heard from my seamstress in a month. I'm not worried.



75 more invitations to go. Eh, I'll finish 'em.



Wedding shoes make me taller than the groom. I can squat.



Still no string duo to round out the trio....yeah, no problem....



No honeymoon flight or accommodations booked, um....that's.....ok.



Florist closed up shop....AAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!



Ahem, excuse me. I have to, uh, take care of some things.

No comments: