What I learned from the day's events:
- 35 degrees, not including wind chill factor, is cold.
- Layers (tank top, turtle neck, fleece, fleece, jacket, hat mittens, spandex) eventually fail.
- Sausage and peppers, beef tips, and potato salad: tailgate food.
- Delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies: not tailgate food (still don't understand this).
- Can't throw a football with knitted mittens.
- Can't catch a football with knitted mittens.
- What goes in must come out...and you must stand in a 30 minute line to let it out.
- The Giants are terrible.
- Vendor chased through parking lot by security.
- Corey taunting 9 year old Cowboy fan...and her dad.
- Discovering a man in the women's bathroom.
Overall, it was an excellent morning/afternoon/evening/night, and I discovered a newly formed appreciation for 70 degrees.