Monday, December 7, 2009

Giants vs. Dallas vs. Stacie


This is Corey and me.  Hour 5 of a full day of Giants festivities.  And when I say a full day, I mean 14 hours.  That does include driving time because football was discussed the entire time.

What I learned from the day's events:
  • 35 degrees, not including wind chill factor, is cold.
  • Layers (tank top, turtle neck, fleece, fleece, jacket, hat mittens, spandex) eventually fail.
  • Sausage and peppers, beef tips, and potato salad: tailgate food.
  • Delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies: not tailgate food (still don't understand this).
  • Can't throw a football with knitted mittens.
  • Can't catch a football with knitted mittens.
  • What goes in must come out...and you must stand in a 30 minute line to let it out.
  • The Giants are terrible.
I'm still trying to decide my favorite part of the day:
  • Vendor chased through parking lot by security.
  • Corey taunting 9 year old Cowboy fan...and her dad.
  • Discovering a man in the women's bathroom.
Hmmm....

Overall, it was an excellent morning/afternoon/evening/night, and I discovered a newly formed appreciation for 70 degrees.

No comments: