Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lists galore

So many lists out there right now...

The Pioneer Woman is listing the things she loves.

My sister's friend Emily made a list of the 50 things she would like to do before she is a quarter century old.

 Fellow member of the now defunct Saratoga Book Club, Meg, lists her pet peeves.

And Nora confesses her deepest, darkest secrets.  ("I’m starting to like country music which is a huge deal since I used to have a physical reaction when I’d hear it on the radio.")

For my list I would like to tell you what I have in the deep, dark recesses of my purse. 

  • coupons for mascara, oatmeal, and fruit loops.
  • keys
  • spare set of keys
  • another spare set of keys
  • 2 drawing pens for when the urge strikes
  • empty chapstick tube I am still using
  • sunglasses
  • lotion
  • 3 spoons
  • 2 knives
  • golf ball marker 
  • Tabasco sauce
  • headband
  • "Cheer for a Buck" pin from my bachelorette party
  • notebook for more lists
  • tissues
  • wallet from Cambodia
  • phone number for a talent agent from someone who thought I had talent once
  • scrap paper/lipstick blotter
  • bouncy ball
  • another spoon
  • expired Chewy bar
  • a million bobby pins...that's where those suckers went
  • murder mystery script
  • 2 Pioneer Woman recipes
I just thought you'd like to know.

No comments: