"Good morning Beetle. You haven't had a post since Ten on Tuesday."
Corey keeps me keepin' on.
But unfortunately there isn't time today to "keep on" so I give you a blast from the not-so-distant past.
July 30, 2010 to be exact.
Enjoy party people.
1. I speak the language of the trucker thanks to a country boyfriend in high school with a CB radio and also a non-traditional student in my senior year speech class in college. I was able to correspond with a driver Wednesday using a series of high beam flashes.
It's not as exciting as you think. I let him know it was safe for him to come over into my lane.
2. Corey and my song is Taylor Swift's Romeo and Juliet. He downloaded it onto his iPod, I laughed at him, then we both sang at the top of our lungs.
3. When I feel like I'm getting sick I shove carrots in my mouth.
4. I need to find some carrots.
5. But not cooked carrots. They still gross me out.
6. My new nighttime routine (when I'm home before 9:30) is to snuggle up to Matlock and a pint of ice cream.
7. I just realized "high beam" is also used when talking about boobies. That is not what I was referring to in the situation above. Just so we're clear.
8. I made someone mad yesterday. He now wants my name and address to run a background check and make sure I'm competent enough to do my job. I suggested he browse my Facebook page.
9. There is a piece of watermelon stuck to the passenger seat of my car. It has been there for two weeks and is now blue from my passengers denim covered rear ends.
10. One of my English teachers from high school died several years ago. To this day I still cringe when I write "there is" and end sentences with prepositions because I am convinced he is going to pelt me with acorns or natural disasters.