1. I write myself little notes so I can remember what I need to confess for the week. But I have no clue what "pig squeeze poo" is supposed to mean.
It was probably a great story.
2. I tried. Oh boy did I try. But I just can't make myself like that George Stephanopoulos.
3. My dad's mom has always reminded me of Betty White....a Mexican Betty White.
4. Last week or so I mentioned I could watch Christmas Vacation non stop for the rest of my life, or something to that effect. I am adding Baby Mama to that list.
5. And Don Juan DeMarco.
6. In my old age I'm starting to forget when to use affect and effect.
7. I am also losing the ability to care.
8. When the construction crew was pulling up the sidewalks at my office I was unable to keep my eyes off the action. I may have missed my life's calling.
9. Corey has a horrible habit of forgetting where he put his phone when he walks in the door. In one of the latest frantic searches I said it's probably somewhere strange like in the fridge. He looked in the fridge. No, no, like the fridge.
It was in the laundry basket.
10. My latest quirk: I sing random songs all day long.
"Everybody's workin for the weekend..."