1. I had a few bobby pins sitting on my desk. I almost used them as paper clips.
2. While running last week I definitely saw a thong hanging by a rear view mirror.
3. I thought it was a baby hat. A shiny red baby hat.
4. When we first moved to Indiana I begged my mom to let us stay home for our very first "snow."
It was frost.
5. I remember what I meant by my Confessions note last week: pig squeeze poo. It was another crazy awkward google keyword search.
I wish I could remember where I wrote those words. It must be hilarious.
6. I would also like to know where I referred to an "intestine train."
7. I saw a People.com headline about the Jonas Brothers considering a reunion.
I was unaware they are not still together.
And I am shocked no one told me.
8. If I won the lottery I would by a very large air compressor for my mom.
9. I caused a powdered cheese explosion in my parents' kitchen. Pressure + powdered cheese packet + rushing to finish making dinner before Bible study = cheese all over stove and kitchen floor.
10. I eat boxed macaroni and cheese. The kind in the shape of bunnies.