Wednesday, November 16, 2011

We Want To Know: Can You Sing??

Photobucket

{1} Do you have any musical talents?
I played the trombone in my high school's marching, jazz and concert bands (geek alert).  It was one of those instruments where you could spot pretty easily who did and did not know their stuff.

"Hey, why is that girl with the frizzy hair and glasses not moving her slide like the rest of 'em??"

{2} What role, if any, does music play in your life?
Very little.  I don't play my trombone anymore (seriously, it's a trombone) and I don't have the radio on much.  I figure, if I'm going to have something that sucks my attention I'd rather it be a TV show about zombies, polygamy, or the state of prison systems across America.

(i have varied interests...)

{3} What is your all time favorite song?
It changes day by day.  At the moment: House of Pain's Jump Around.

{4} Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes I hum in the shower.  I save the real singing for the car where I know no one can hear me.
{5} Has a song ever made you cry?
Movies make me cry, TV shows make me cry, commercials make me cry...so I'm pretty sure at some time a song has made me cry.

...

Thanks to Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama for hosting!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Funny!!! That's true. It would be so easy to tell if the trombone wasn't playing.

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is awesome about playing trombone. do you have any stories that start "one time, at band camp..." ?

i used to pretend to play the flute. i never practiced and for the christmas concert i didn't want to go or play but i went and pretended i was playing by leaving the cleaning wand in it, so no sound came out but i LOOKED like i was playing just fine.

also, once my brother Puked into his trombone on stage. could you imagine? EWWWWW.

love your show choices, varied interests are AWESOME!

thanks for linking up. rad answers.