A nice set of randoms (my fave!) from Chelsea at Roots and Rings to start off what I thought was Wednesday.
1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
Back in sixth grade I thought it was so cool how my friend Wendy would push her glasses up by the nose piece and I wanted to be able to do it too.
I've worn glasses ever since.
Moral of the story: be careful what you wish for.
2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
Supplies to make jewelry from which I will actually make money, so is this really a trick question??
3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
I have about thirty Matlocks on my DVR right now, so, um, yeah. I watch court shows.
4. How do you feel about fake nails?
I think they're pretty. But I have some fantastically hard nails that are in a shape I can live with so I probably will never indulge. Unless I come across some Lee press-ons in leopard print I can wear for a day.
5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Tricky, tricky: I'll watch just about anything live. But on TV it has to be a special occasion; my Boilermakers in the NCAA championship, Giants, Saints or Colts at a sports bar, Super Bowl, or Yankees in the playoffs.
6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
Chocolate Explosion: chocolate ice cream, with ribbons of fudge, brownie chunks and pop rocks....so it feels like your mouth is actually exploding.
7. Do you have any scars?
I have a scar next to my right eye brow (my right) from going to town on a chicken pox bump, and then I have a scar on my left knee (my left) from when my dad and I raced home from kindergarten and I fell and slid across the cement.
Oh, and then there's the mark where I had my belly button ring.
8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
I like non-traditional names, so I would say Oliver, being a non-traditional spazoid goofball, is plenty appropriate.
9. What is your favorite television show theme song?
"Thank you for bein' a friennnnnd. Traveled down the road and back again; your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant..."
10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?
I've always been a fan of tag, but for awhile in 4th grade I spent my time on the bars. I swung around on those things like a pro doing all kinds of tricks for the other kids. But then I realized I could fall on my face and that was it.