1. This is several weeks of confessions lumped together because:
- I kept forgetting it was Friday
- I kept forgetting the dumb things I did/said each week
- I sometimes get lazy
3. On one of the blogs I follow someone wrote "Whole Foods has a 'grow your own mushroom garden'". I read: "grow your own mustache garden" and was totally psyched!
Even though I have no idea what a mustache garden would even look like.
4. I ran into my favorite cashier (see #2) last week. This time when he saw me he said, "oh it's you...how are you?" as coyly as a 17 year old can be.
5. Last Monday I thought it was Friday.
6. I ordered a few small gifts for Corey from Amazon. They offer free shipping on some items as long as the entire order is over $25 but my order was only $24.42. I broke down and bought the cheapest thing I could find.
7. A used Don Juan Demarco DVD.
8. It was for myself.
9. A lot of people find Corey & Stacie by Google searching Devon Sawa.
My first thought: how many obsessed 13-year-old girls in the mid-90s turned obsessed late twenty-somethings are there?
And my next thought: I wonder what he looks like today....
10. I kid. I already know what he looks like today. (obsessed late twenty-something raises hand)
What?!. Have you seen him in Little Giants?? A-dor-a-ble.