1. I spent Tuesday night sniffing glue.
2. It was for the sake of my craft.
(them earring posts ain't gonna stick themselves.)
3. Honey is best out of a bear shaped container.
4. While sitting in a crowded theater I would catch the occasional whiff of nachos. I thought, "Oooo, mmmmm..." And then I realized I was in a crowded theater with no nachos in sight.
Nacho burps. I was smelling nacho burps and from then on I started breathing through my sleeve.
5. Guilty pleasure, movie edition: Waterworld. I may or may not have stayed up to watch all four hours and taped it for later.
6. I bought salad dressing because I liked the color. It tastes ok.
7. I have been itchin' to use the word "bugaboo" in a sentence. Please tell me what the corect usage would be so I don't sound like a doofus.
8. Guilty pleasure, music edition: anything 1990's Mariah Carrey, before she became diva queen.
9. I plan on being one of those old lady bingo players. I also plan to be a not-so-old lady bingo player. I caught the bug in elementary school when that was the game of choice on rainy days.
10. Should a Head's Up Seven Up league form somewhere in the northeast I will be all over that sucker too.
Enjoy your Friday! And don't forget the Kentucky Derby tomorrow!