1. I cannot braid my own hair. This was never a problem until I moved out of my mom's house. Now I will be unbraided forever. Or until I have daughters...or a lady in waiting.
2. Last week we ran out of plastic forks at my office so I had to eat my mac 'n cheese with chopsticks.
3. I keep chopsticks in my desk.
4. When I was younger my dad went on a men's outing with our church to a baseball game. I wanted so badly to go with him I put on a baseball cap and taped a mustache I cut out of brown construction paper to my lip. Didn't work.
5. I nearly fell out of my seat on Wednesday when an Ace of Base song came on. I was in the car with my seat belt on. It takes a lot to almost fall out of a seat belt.
6. I love Ace of Base.
7. Guilty pleasure, game I never owned and could only play at my BFF Amy's house: Battleship.
8. Sorry neighbors, my dog pees on your hasta plants.
9. Whenever I hear anyone starts a sentence saying, "How about..." I have an incredible urge to finish it with "...how 'bout, how 'bout a color shout!! GREEN, green, green, green, green. WHITE, white, etc..."
10. Whenever I have to spell the word "success" I have to think back to the Full House episode where Stephanie loses the spelling bee. You know the one I'm talking about.
Similarly, when spelling the last name "McDonald" I have to sing out the letters like McDonald's did in a commercial way back when.
Blogger deleted half of this post this morning, along with an entire post from yesterday, and I'm downright postal about it.