...live from my day off!
1. If my Ten on Tuesday isn't posted by noon I get scolded. By my mother.
"Uh hello??? It's Tuesday!"
2. I ordered take out from one of my favorite restaurants this week and the guy gave me a dollar too much in change. I found myself in a moral dilemma: return the dollar and embarrass the guy in front of the girl, or keep the dollar and spare him the humiliation. I kept the dollar. But mainly because I was already out the door and I didn't want them to think it took me that long to do the correct math.
3. But then I had to go back in for chopsticks. I still kept the dollar. But this time it was for the kid's sake.
4. I brake for lemonade stands.
5. Because I'm off today on Thursday, knowing I wouldn't see my co-workers to wish them a happy fourth, I shouted to one as she left, "Happy Fourth of July!!" and she said, "Why? It's Wednesday."
6. On Tuesday I woke up thinking it was Friday.
7. One day I am going to write an entire week's worth of posts about my favorite restaurant in Glens Falls: GGMamas. People, these folks feed me. They feed me good food, and they feed me when they're closed and I barrel my way in anyway. They deserve an award.
8. I accidentally used Corey's toothbrush Tuesday night. On Wednesday morning when I told him he asked me to hand him his bottle of Listerine.
9. On my days off I watch trash daytime TV. I just can't get enough of "one of these seven men may be the father of my baby."
10. I spent the morning with alpacas. And when I left I may or may not have asked to take one home. More on that later because getting there was half the "fun."
Happy Friday! And Happy 4th!!