Let's just jump right into it....
1. What colour are your toenails painted?
Turquoise and Caicos. Those folks at Essie are clever with their names. However, this is the only name I've seen that actually describes the color.
Seriously, Essie. Nice is Nice? What does that even mean?
2. What colour are your fingernails painted?
They're not. I haven't gotten around to painting myself "merino cool"
Again with the names.
3. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
Essie. A million times Essie. You put the stuff on, it stays there until you're bored with it.
4. As the norm, do you DIY your nails or get mani/pedis?
DIY. I like to waste money on other things. Like garage sale junk.
5. Have you ever had a gel mani? Do you recommend it?
No. I've only had two or three manicures In. My. Life.
6. What is the last movie you watched on television? (TV, Netflix, Redbox, etc.)
Black Swan. I wish I had read the full synopsis before jumping in. At "girl on girl action" I would have leaned strongly toward "will never watch". But otherwise I think I liked it. The last part of the movie, where she's Black Swan was soooo Oscar worthy.
Bravo Natalie Portman, but dang girl, why do you have to be so raunchy?
7. What is the last movie you watched in the cinema?
It's been so long I don't even remember. Maybe Despicable Me? I'm far too busy (and cheap) to watch movies in the theater. Unless I can fold laundry/bake/paint toes while watching it's just not worth it.
8. Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven’t seen?
All of them. If there is a movie everyone has seen, I haven't. Titanic is one. All of my friends saw it, twice. But I refused because I didn't have a boyfriend to see it with. And for some reason I labeled that a "date" movie and a "date" movie only.
9. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
Garden State. I haven't seen the movie but was given the soundtrack by a friend. I have since worn the sucker out. Some songs don't even play anymore.
Also, The Little Mermaid.
10. Have you ever seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?