Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ten on Tuesday on Wednesday

Reminds me of a joke I just heard from Jimmy Fallon.  See there was this robber....no, no.  Inappropriate.

After what seems like an eternity away (but may be more like a coupla weeks) I present:


1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
Cry.  But I cry on planes no matter what is going on behind me, in front of me, beside me, below me, etc.

I don't like planes.


2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Brownies.  But because I know I can never, ever give them up I have limited my crap intake just to make caloric room for the rare treat of a brownie...or cookie.

Or two Entenmann's donuts I snuck from my parents' house last time I was there.

3. What is your favorite book of all time?
Tie: Wuthering Heights and Love in the Time of Cholera.  My.  heart.  melts.  just thinking of those books.  And if I had an extra seven hours in my day I just might read them again.

4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
Ravenous for breakfast; I would have the Texas Tornado crepe and you would have the fudge brownie crepe and I would probably eat half of yours.  Then Circus Cafe for lunch; you would probably get the cotton candy mound for dessert and I would look away embarrassed.  Then Sperry's for dinner where we'd fight over the fried artichoke appetizer and then sit on the back patio for "after dinner" drinks (ie. milk).

5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
Here's my boring, yet wise answer: TJMaxx.  More for less.  Which may have been a slogan...

6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
All of 'em.  If they're on my list and they posted something, my eyeballs are on it.  I'm nosy like that. 

7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
April 2011: seven agonizing hours in Washington DC.

8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
Wash, dry, restore pH, moisturize.  If I'm feeling frisky I'll throw on some eye bag creme.  Then on goes the layer upon layer of cremes and powders.

9. Where is your farthest away friend?
I have a friend in Morocco right now.

But don't worry, she'll be back.

10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
Why, the Adirondacks!  With six million acres of extreme wilderness there's a little bit of everything.  Including mooses, of which if I still have yet to see.

...

Happy trails!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

We also have bears too! Did you read the article about the couple who hit a bear while riding their 3 wheeler motorcycle in the Adirondacks. Bear ran off, people scratched up a little, bike bit the dust. End of story, but a good one. love mom...BTW thanks for confessing to eating those doughnuts...daddy got in trouble from your sister...hehehe.