1. Corey got a new toothbrush. Apparently smearing my plaque and gingivitis all over his pearly whites was just too much to bear.
What happened to "What's mine is yours"??
2. I may or may not have accidentally run a man on a bike into a garbage can while not paying attention to where I was walking.
3. But let's be honest here. We both know I actually did it.
4. I told Corey I want to have a mother-in-law apartment some day just in case we need to take care of our mothers. He is thrilled with the idea.
5. Opposite day.
6. My weekend looks like this: friend comes into town, eat, practice mouth farts, giggle, run all over the place, big fancy party, practice mouth farts, ballet, breakfast, drive, Yankee game, drive, sleep until Tuesday.
7. I have a hard time killing bugs.
"Wow, look at the size of that ant!!"
"Jeez Stace, kill it!"
8. There's a drinking song our favorite Irish band plays, but now that blogging has a hold of me I've caught myself singing, "Link up now!"
9. I was guilty of telling preggos, "Look how BIG you are!!" I now know this is not acceptable.
10. Added to the growing list of my old lady characteristics: I now complain about driving at night.