1. I am always finding dog hair in my food, on my clothes, even in my own hair. But it's the long crimpy ones I worry about. The ones that come from Oliver's netheregions.
2. Last Thursday I brought the fixins for a salad to work for lunch because I'm trying to eat healthier. I brought the greens, a nice balsamic vinaigrette, walnuts, feta cheese, and a red pear. Then I ate a Ding Dong.
3. ...and a candy bar.
4. I have allowed myself to become entirely wrapped up in two reality TV shows: Sister Wives, and Dancing With The Stars.
5. I want to be famous just so I can be on Dancing With The Stars. Oh how I love that Derek Hough.
As a friend. Of course.
6. I suffer from parking anxiety. When pulling into an area that has undesignated spots I tend to panic.
What if this isn't where I'm supposed to be?
Am I blocking the flow?
Do I really need to be here??
7. I also suffer from flying anxiety, for which I plan to medicate myself from now on.
8. Meaning I am going to be drugged for the six flights in our cross country tour starting tonight.
9. My new favorite food: meatloaf and mashed potato pizza with cheese and ketchup. Yes, it is as good as it sounds.
10. I'm part of a late-twenty-somethings/early-thirty-somethings Bible study on Thursday nights:
"You're not writing in that leader's guide, are you? I need to give it back to so-and-so."
"No. But I was drawing a whole bunch of middle fingers."
Just so you know God allows us Christians to have somewhat of a sense of humor.
Enjoy your weekend, friends! The beautiful Sam Champion tells me we're all in for some welcomed weather!