Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Confessions



Photobucket


1.  Last week in my office I uttered the words, "Is that mouse poop??"

**shudder**

2.  I'm not afraid of mice, for the record, but I do get the heebie-jeebies thinking of what else might have mouse doodie all over it.

3.  My co-worker's computer crashed while helping me with research. 

...on erectile dysfunction.  Apparently the appropriate medication for such condition is not covered by Medicaid.

My job is fun.

4.  I can't imagine the Google search keywords that will bring people here now.

5.  Currently, readers find me by searching arm fat crease, "my uterus", and brownie turds.

6.  I made phone reservations last week and called in to check on them Monday.  They had my name written down as "Stacie Roofus."

7.  Also on Monday I had pie with ice cream for dinner.

8.  I then had pie for dessert.

Because I'm an adult now.

9.  There is snow on the ground.  Right now.  And I'm not sure how I feel about it.  No, no, I am happy and excited for all kinds of snow-related activities, but why no easing into it?

10.  Yesterday I could not identify a picture of Vice President Joe Biden.  I am a sad American.

...

Happy Friday, y'alls!

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Haha, you job does sound like fun. And pie is completely acceptable for any meal of the day, or multiple meals.

VandyJ said...

Are you in Wyoming? I'm from Wyoming and it's always fun to find other bloggers from our great state.

Unknown said...

Brownie turds, now I am going to have to go and google that. Snow is coming this weekend!

Mamarazzi said...

LOL @ mouse poop, never good, and oh yes the google keyword searches, hilarious!!

I am so late visiting everyone this week. So sorry, been a little under the weather and I am recovering at my folk's where the internet is so slow! But I really appreciate that you linked up your confessions, so thanks for that!!