1. Last week in my office I uttered the words, "Is that mouse poop??"
2. I'm not afraid of mice, for the record, but I do get the heebie-jeebies thinking of what else might have mouse doodie all over it.
3. My co-worker's computer crashed while helping me with research.
...on erectile dysfunction. Apparently the appropriate medication for such condition is not covered by Medicaid.
My job is fun.
4. I can't imagine the Google search keywords that will bring people here now.
5. Currently, readers find me by searching arm fat crease, "my uterus", and brownie turds.
6. I made phone reservations last week and called in to check on them Monday. They had my name written down as "Stacie Roofus."
7. Also on Monday I had pie with ice cream for dinner.
8. I then had pie for dessert.
Because I'm an adult now.
9. There is snow on the ground. Right now. And I'm not sure how I feel about it. No, no, I am happy and excited for all kinds of snow-related activities, but why no easing into it?
10. Yesterday I could not identify a picture of Vice President Joe Biden. I am a sad American.
Happy Friday, y'alls!