Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

A fun set of questions this week from Chelsea...just the way I like 'em.  Random as the day is long.



1. How do you take your coffee?
Now that I drink one coffee a month, I prefer it over ice with lots of milk and vanilla flavoring.  But I try not to overdo it, caffeine makes me think I can talk faster than my mouth can move.  It's embarrassing.


2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
Soft to the thousandth degree.  Actually, if you just set them on top of the oven that's about as cooked as I need them to be.
3. Do you wear a belt every day?
I only have two cool belts, so I can wear them maybe once a month before people start to say, "she's wearing the pink pineapple belt, again?!"

Other than that, no.  Unless I have a pair of pants that's threatening to sag.

4. What is your favorite color combination?
Oooo...right now on my bed I have a red toile quilt on light green sheets.  It works.  I like turquoise and orange together, purple and green, and always black and gold (Boiler Up!)
5. Do you like sour candy?
Only when I can eat with a friend and we can laugh at our sour faces.  Otherwise, what's the point??

6. How often do you do laundry?
Sundays, and whenever Corey threatens to do a load.

Call me crazy, but I prefer our whites stay white.

7. Did you ever wear braces?
No, but I needed them.  Both of my darling sisters, on the other hand, wore braces and now have perfectly straight teeth.

Good for them, I say through my clenched crooked teeth.

8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
I can count to 18 because of this song:


9. What is your favorite form of social media?
Twitter.  I sometimes wish all communication could be limited to 140 characters...
10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
I have so many questions: what does a hole in your face feel like?  does food get trapped in there?  do you have to clean it out with a q-tip?  can I touch it?

...

Have a very merry Tuesday, friends!

1 comment:

jen said...

my sister was somewhat resentful of my braces...now? her teeth are straighter than mine...