Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Confessions



Photobucket


1.  I'm wishing we could go back to the era of split-level homes and just skip it.  Skip that who entire decade of design.  Because I just don't like it.

2.  Although some of the best years of my life were spent in a split-level.

Years I didn't know any better.

3.  I called Corey last night from my office phone:

"Hey, can you call my cell?  I can't find it anywhere!"

bzzzzzz, bzzzzzzz, bzzzzzz

"Yup, it's right where I put it.  In my purse."

4.  I should not be given grown up responsibilities.

5.  Sometimes I pick a random blog month and read my old posts because I think I'm funny. 

6.  My friend, Jill, and I play WordFeud constantly.  I've gotten in the habit of forgetting to play and after two days the game automatically resigns for me.  What a coincidence this usually happens when Jill is 80 points ahead of me.

7.  I don't know how old my sisters are.  But I do remember when they add another year to whatever number they're going with these days.

8.  My hair is finally long enough to tuck under my arms and make it look like I have really long armpit hair.

Don't act like you've never done it.

9.  I slid through an intersection last night and then almost off an on-ramp.  I say this to one particular person who decided we really didn't need to be in Southern California.  Thanks pops.

10.  If my family stayed in SoCal I doubt I would have missed meeting Corey.  I think we figured out he was there, in the same city many, many years ago.  But if I had met him then I doubt there would have been any kind of love connection.  He was 21 and I was 11, and that, my friends, is illegal.

...

Peace out.

5 comments:

VandyJ said...

I'm trying to grow out my hair right now. I used to have really long hair, but whit the advent of baby boys, I cut it shorter. Now I want o grow it back out. Kind of jealous of your long hair.

Kathryn said...

I can't say I've ever thought of doing that with my hair, but maybe it's just never been long enough. Lol. I am growing it out still, so if/when it gets long enough, I will have to try. Happy Friday!

E said...

I'm totally going to have to do that with my hair now. Why hadn't I thought of that?!?!

E said...

I'm totally going to have to do that with my hair now. Why hadn't I thought of that?!?!

Brianne said...

I suck at that game!!! LOL