1. Sometimes I think to myself:
If I don't look at the gas gauge it's not really empty.
2. (just kidding daddy)
3. I let myself become addicted to The Bachelor.
4. And Celebrity Wife Swap.
But in my defense...
Nope. I've got nothing. This stuff is 100% trash TV.
5. On New Year's Eve I ran in a 5k race with 1,500 other people. A 78 year old man beat me by several minutes.
6. I tried to text a friend of mine "Awwwww snap!" But what came out was "Sewsweetbags snap!"
7. Corey has had it much worse: he tried to tell his friend he could meet him for a beer but what came out was "cuddled heterosexual beer."
8. I ended up with macaroni and cheese in my hair yesterday, but that was only because I splattered it throughout the kitchen in my office.
9. I usually drive with the radio off, but somehow on my way to work yesterday I found myself singing,
"Straight up now tell me do you really want to love me for-ev-a....oh, oh, oh."
This song always reminds me of a Barbie I had that came with a taped song that sounded reeeeeeally similar. Someone, please tell me you also had this same Barbie because everyone I've mentioned this to (in my age group) looks at me like I popped out one of my eyeballs.
10. At nearly-thirty I still talk Barbies with people.
Because I can't keep from making conversations awkward.
Happy Friday friends!