Wednesday, August 26, 2009

23 days....

This is now on the list...THE list, so make a note on your dry erase board:

"What, no blog today??"

Folks, I'm not sure if you've caught on by now, but I'm planning a wedding. Not an after dinner cocktail party, backyard barbeque, or bar mitzvah.

I am tired.

And I have not had a single non-wedding related thought in weeks.

So don't be alarmed when I break out into instant hives and mild neurosis when I hear this or any of the other items on my "Do Not Speak" list.

But, after two wedding-free days I feel refreshed. (well, not completely wedding free. i did make a quick tux appointment, but who says you shouldn't be efficient even when you are on a "vacation"?) My mind is clear. And I'm now ready to share more deep, though-provoking commentary on...me.

(insert smiley face emoticon here)

No comments: