Monday, August 3, 2009

Too funny to NOT share

Ok...shhhhh. I'm in my office, but I have to get this out before I either shoot snot out of my nose or something a little more fowl...um, never mind.

I have a friend named Jill. She's a lot like me. I say dumb things, she says dumb things.

I say things like, "August starts on the first this year."

She says things like, well, hers takes a little explaining.

And so the story begins... her mom sent Corey and I a sweet email congratulating us and giving advice that has worked for her and her husband: bake a batch of cookies when we're upset with each other. I love the idea. Not only will it help me get over a spat, but I get cookies out of it.

So, she gives me this advice and I picture myself in the middle of a flour storm, egg and dough everywhere, with a crazed look in my eye as I spit in the cookie dough!

I tell this to Jill with my little smiley emoticons and LOLs, and her response is:

"HAH! Spit in the dough. I would do that but then forget which cookie I put it in and end up eating my own spit. "

HAhaha(snort)hahahaaha(snort)aaahahaahaa(snort)ha!!!

No comments: