Tuesday, August 11, 2009

38 days...

Oh crap.

A month is 30-31 days...sometimes 28....and were at 38. So that means we are now entering the "month-ish" range. Ohmigoshjustbreathe.

I have already started a list of advice for my never-been-married friends. This is a mixture of advice I was given and ignored and things I learned along the way:

  1. Give yourself a year. Don't give yourself a year and a half.
  2. When involving the groom, only give him three options. Options you've already approved.
  3. Order invitations.
  4. Invite everyone you've ever known. Including me.
  5. Learn to cry on command.
  6. Take dance lessons. I'm already regretting not doing this with Corey...images of fist pumps and karate chops come into mind.
  7. Elope.

That's all for now. More in 39 days.

No comments: