Thursday, August 20, 2009

29 days...

Notice how I didn't post anything on the 18th...the one month mark?


That's because I was frantic.

I'm sorry, did you say baloney sandwich? No? Oh, you asked what I'm frantic about?

Good question, I like my baloney sandwiches with a little mayo and cheese.

But back to what I was saying, I was incredibly frantic and snappy on that day and I'm sure you did not want to hear what I had to say.

It most definitely would have been a half jumbled mess of near-profanity mixed with Yiddish expressions and what I would call "gobledy gook."

But I exaggerate.

One month to go and we still have no idea if we're saying vows or lyrics from a Lenny Kravitz song.

In the next four weeks I have to print out a million programs.

I have 29 stinkin' days to put people in the right seats and give them little favors they'll forget about by the next day.

And that's not even half of it, folks.

You might want to stop reading after today. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold back on my Yiddish rants....

No comments: