Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Back in action...

...kinda.  My head is spinning, my chest is full of ooze, I have been spelling words the way they sound (shu = shoe, soop = soup, etc.), and I am temporarily dyslexic, but that has not stopped me from getting in my car and infecting my entire office.  But I exaggerate.

Until I get my brain back, however, I'm afraid I will have to limit my blogging to simple paint pictures (which take little to no talent/effort/brain waves) and scary craigslist finds (which, thankfully, speak for themselves).  Once I am back to normal...I will be back to normal, and I can give you the embarrassing, pathetic details of my worst day spent watching 12 hours of America's Next Top Model. 

Depending on how I feel, I might actually try to illustrate me practicing my "signature walk" in between coughing fits.

No comments: