Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Confessions

Again, I am late.  But, again, I have a good excuse:  Book Sale.  More on that later.  Because there is more.  Much more.

Moving on...

1.  I don't know when to use "passed" and "past."  It's embarrassing, especially since I feel the need to correct everyone's misuse of the words "there", "their", and "they're."

2.  Corey called me "Stacie" on Tuesday, but I've been "Beetle" for four years now.  It was weird.

3.  I am so tired I could spit. 

4.  You can ask almost anything of me, just don't ask me to make two trips.

5.  My milk now comes to me.  In a glass bottle.  Straight from the farm.  And it is the best milk I've ever tasted.

6. I heart Mariah Carey.

7.  I generally don't turn down free meals.  Even when it means using an hour of personal time because my lunch break was all used up at 9:00 in the morning shopping for 50 cent books.

8.  I ate a slice of pie with ice cream moments before falling asleep at 11pm last night.  I will probably do the same tonight.  Because I'm a grown up.

9.  My dad and I are going to do a triathlon this weekend.  Next year.  That should be enough time to prepare, right?

10. I had a mini freak-out session in New Jersey last week, but no toilet paper, no hot water, no soap and no paper towels all in one bathroom would make you freak out too.  This is why David Paterson and I hate New Jersey.

Would you like to know what 7am book sale shoppers are like?  Come back tomorrow for Part I of a one part series on: My Morning Spent With Sweaty Stinkpot Book People.

Dang.  I just gave it away.

No comments: