Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Confessions

1.  I mentally plotted harm against a co-worker.  But in my defense, he was driving me crazy.

2.  I wake up at 6:30am on most weekend.  Not always on purpose.  This does not bother me.

3.  Yesterday I found a bag buried in a closet containing a few of our wedding response cards.  I "misplaced" them last year before I had a chance to record them.  I may or may not have used the words irresponsible and inconsiderate and "if they don't have the decency to respond they are not welcome at my wedding."  Oops.

4.  Also in the bag, my Ped Egg.  I may or may not have screamed.

5.  My collection of colored Sharpie markers were in there too.  It felt like Christmas.

6.  I am pale.  Thank you Sharon for pointing that out.

7.  I have been eating ice cream directly from the container.  Heaping spoonful here, heaping spoonful there.  Germs, everywhere.

8.  And that's all I have time for.

9.  Sorry.

10.  See you later.

No comments: