1. What was/is your favorite live action (meaning not animated) kids movie?
Enchanted with Amy Adams and McDreamy. It's super cheesy and princessy, but in a good way. I wanted the "How do you know" song to be in my wedding, but I couldn't figure out how to add in the dance moves.
2. What is a bad habit you have? Are you working on breaking it?
I pick at my lip when I'm nervous, or anxious, or bored, or when I feel like it. No plans on quitting as my lips are still very much there. Plus, I was informed over the weekend that my lips are bigger than my sister's, and her lips are stinkin' huge so I'm hoping by picking away layer by layer I'm keeping mine from growing out of control.
Yes, I can justify every one of my bad habits.
3. Describe your father in 3 words.
I was totally Molly Ringwald's character. Dang, I was a slutty 6-year-old.
5. Name 5 songs you know ALL the lyrics to.
- Butterfly by Crazy Town, because the words were so fast and I had nothing better to do my freshman year of college. Monica can attest to that.
- Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohn, because Corey plays it about a dozen times each and every time we are in the car.
- Oscar Meyer song, because it's cute and it helps me remember how to spell Meyer.
- Many, many Queen songs because they are my favorite band ever.
- Yellow Submarine by The Beatles, because you can't hold the lyrics in your hand while singing at the top of your lungs and jumping up and down on the couch. Duh.
I prefer from scratch. I'm one of those nuts who likes to eat things from nature. But a certain someone I am married to prefers the easy, old faithful Bisquick.
7. What was your worst job ever? Why?
I sold advertising for a newspaper in Saratoga, The Saratogian, for five of the longest months of my life. Not only was the paper garbage, the support staff was clueless. I actually kept a file in my desk labeled, "Are You Kidding Me??"
8. What was your favorite class in high school?
I loved school. I had lots of favorites and it's mainly because there were so many good teachers. Mr. Culp did magic every Friday in Economics, Mr. Larimer let us call him Ebola Stan in AP Biology and took us to the classroom next door to sing "happy birthday" to another science teacher with our mostly dissected fetal pigs, Mrs. Greene was the nicest woman ever. And then there was band, which was awesome just because it was band. (weekly band reference: check)
9. Favorite summer guilty pleasure?
Fruity cocktails on the patio. Not my patio, I don't have one. I don't feel guilty about it, though. A little stupid maybe. After three sips I get a little loopy.
10. Please share your best money saving tip!
Make yourself too busy to have time or energy to shop. I swear by this method. If you take one look at my wardrobe you will swear by this method too.