1. I dance like an idiot to Wrecks-N-Effect's "Rump Shaker." I may or may not shimmy my shimmy shakers.
2. My nose runs when I cook. Always.
3. Yes, that was me standing outside with the dog Wednesday night in my Santa socks and Hannah Montana pajamas.
4. When I step on my Wii Fit scale, the little person in my TV says, "Oh..."
5. I can't believe it is Friday again.
6. But I can believe it's not butter.
7. I am on a sub-committee where I am to recruit sponsors for a party. I suck at it. What I really wanted to do was plan the party, but so did everyone else. I felt bad.
8. If it rains one single drop this weekend, you don't want to know me.
9. I have two moles of the big brown variety. When I was young and stupid I would fake bake with little round bandaids over them. Great thinking, Stace. You've got two white circles around two brown circles, but hey, your moles won't catch cancer.
10. I think about a different food I want to stuff myself with all day, every day. Today it is blueberry muffins. I may or may not have a problem.
Now you can carry on with your day.