1. Corey and I went to a fancy dinner on Saturday and sat with a mixture of people we did and didn't know. At the end of the night, we got up to leave and say our good-byes. Because there were both people I knew and didn't know I ended up telling several of them "It was nice to seat you."
2. I do not like my bare feet touching any floor. But when it is absolutely necessary I cup my feet so that I'm only standing/walking on the back of my heel and the tip of my big toe. I also scrunch up my face as I do this.
3. Panel vans scare me. I think the driver of each one is eyeing me to see how much skin I have to contribute to his creepy people-dress. Thank goodness I have the body of a prepubescent boy.
4. I have a monster of a pimple, so I coated it with pimple cream before I went to bed. It dried. I forgot about it. Then I woke up and walked my dog around town with a big white blob on my face.
5. And I still walk around with my fly down regularly.
6. I have a pretty serious addiction to wheat bagels with maple walnut cream cheese. It was quite by accident that I discovered this combination, but now that I have I can't function without it two times a week.
7. Oh, and I pronounce bagel as bah-gel. Like Brita on Community. I think it's funny.
8. My dad and I are supposed to recruit 100 volunteers for an event in three weeks. Panic does not describe what I feel. Chest pains is more accurate.
9. I feel obligated to eat food that is going to be wasted. Even if that means eating food from other people's plates.
10. I sat at a rowing machine next to a guy on a bike machine at the YMCA. He was literally sitting in a pool of sweat with more sweat surrounding his bike and even more sweat dripping off of him like he was a leaky faucet. I...I....I have no words.
On that note: Happy Labor Day weekend!