Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Little More of Nuthin'


You know you have a busy weekend ahead of you when you have to plan to make your plan.

We had several breakfast dates, a coffee date, a lunch date, projects to attend to, junk to sort, stuff to wash, fold, and put away, and so on.

Not part of the plan, but managed to sneak in anyway: catch a cold.

Not part of the plan, but I wish I had planned: nap times.

I catch colds often, but rarely do I get the cough or stuffy nose that usually come with it.  Nope, my cold stays right in my head, swarming all around my think meat causing me to spit out boring blog posts and stare at stuff.

It also makes me use the word "stuff" more than Mr. Kirkpatrick would approve of.  Oops, there I go ending a sentence with a preposition again.

Mr. K. was my English teacher in high school.  If you are a regular follower of mine you may remember me writing about him dying and me being paranoid to make grammatical errors for fear of natural disasters and plagues of locusts reigning down against me.

... 

And if you're not a regular follower, shame on you.

But I digress.

Digressing hurts, so I'm going to go lie down.

1 comment:

jen said...

I hope you feel better!!

and its nice to know i am not the only person who starts off a list with make a list...