Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Oops, forgot today is Tuesday.  This is what happens when you give yourself four whole days of fun, family bonding time.


1. What’s the one thing you always do when you’re stressed?
Pick at my lip and get grouchy.

2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for a friend?
I'm usually the one with weird requests, but I am considering driving 5 1/2 hours to attend a dog's 10th birthday party.

Who does that?

3. What cleaning supply could you not live without?
Vacuum.  I know I can't live without it because ours dies frequently.  This is not acceptable, we live with a monster shedder.   I cry thinking about all the hair clumps I am forced to ingest.

4. How long do you plan on living where you currently reside?
Four years, or 10 years, or 25 years.  I have moved all my life, so the thought of settling is unsettling.  But then again I love Saratoga, but then again I might love another part of the country, but then again our families are here...

I am indecisive.

5. Do you usually vote straight party, a mixture, or not at all?
I'm a registered republican, but I don't always vote party lines.  Especially in situations where the republican candidate is a complete goofball and a certain boss of mine should have gotten the nomination instead.  But I digress.

6. What’s something that you love to do, but seem to never make time for?
Hike.  Love, love, love walkin' up those mountains.  Unfortunately, it's tricky coordinating schedules with hiking buddies and a certain husband who shall remain nameless is no longer invited to participate in any outdoor activities.

7. What’s your favorite store to buy things for other people?
Stacie's Random Stuff Room.  It's a quaint little shop I know of.  Pretty close to home.  The owner is friendly, the price is right and I can find anything from acorn tops to pink duct tape to used wine corks found lying in the street.

8. What’s the weather like around you today?
Sunny and time for knee-high pantyhose.  Ladies, you know what this means.

9. What’s the worst book you’ve ever bought and read?
He's Just Not That Into You.  It might have been funnier if I hadn't just been dumped.  Thanks Karen for the grrrrreat recommendation.

10. What’s the closest thing to you that is yellow?
Post-It.  Several Post-Its.  And a highlighter.  They're all kind of hanging out together.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

You're the 2nd person who's said a vacuum for #3... I really need to change my answer! I would DIE without a vacuum. Sad.

jen said...

i would totally drive that far for a dogs tenth birthday! just saying!!