1. I made a major change in my life on Sunday: I got bangs.
Shallow? Don't judge.
2. In the office whenever the microwave dings to tell me my leftovers are done I open the fridge. Every. Single. Time. Please explain.
3. I, um, wanted a Bump-It before I realized they aren't cool.
4. One of my favorite times of year is when I can shred old documents. I make a game out of it: how many sheets can I shred at once before I jam the thing?! Or, keep a constant stream of paper going in. Don't let it stop!
Stupid? Don't judge.
5. I am growing a dust family in my keyboard. They're fed by crumbs from my lunch and an occasional splash of water from my cup. Only once did I make like God with Noah and flood the suckers. But it was an accident. And we have since started over. It's like my version of SIMS.
6. Oliver dog has had the worst bout of gas lately. The kind that instantly fills up a room and makes your eyes water. Corey knows this, yet he still asks if it was me. Like I am capable of producing 300lb man farts.
7. I find this topic funny. And immature. But I just can't help myself.
8. I have added numerous candy wrappers to the contents of my purse. Successful completion of my sugar addiction resolution is getting farther and farther from me.
9. Tomorrow I just might kill it altogether with the chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate sprinkles I'm making for my sister's birthday.
I'm weak. Don't judge.
10. I had a dream that I was picked to interview Pioneer Woman. It turned out she actually lived in a suburb in Ohio and all those kids she writes about really weren't hers. I remember having a deflated "this is it??" moment. Thank goodness it was just a dream!!
Now to enjoy the rest of my Friday! Which means putting off all the hard work until Monday.